What is the difference between a VECTOR and RASTER artwork file?
Vector Artwork Viewed at 100% Raster (Bitmap) Artwork View at 100%
Vector Artwork Viewed at 400% Raster (Bitmap) Artwork View at 400%
Accepted Vector File Types:
- .eps*, .ai, .cdr, .svg and .pdf*
*Only if generated from a vector file by a vector program
Standard Vector Programs
- Adobe Illustrator
- Corel Draw
Submitting Your Artwork
In order to print your logo on apparel, bags, or promotional items, a vector based artwork file is required. All logos/artwork must be in proper Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw vector format, otherwise artwork charges of $50 to $100 will apply. Files sent should contain artwork at the actual-size it will appear when printed. If artwork must be re-sized, it will be sized to best fit the given imprint area.
Accepted File Formats
- Adobe Illustrator CC (version 17) or older (saved as .ai / .eps / .pdf*)
- Corel Draw X7 (version 17) or older (saved as .eps / .pdf*)
- A .pdf* file is acceptable, provided it is generated and saved from a vector graphic editing program
- All fonts must be created to outlines/curves before sending your artwork.
Simply saving a RASTER “bitmap” artwork in a VECTOR program does not make it VECTOR. The artwork must be generated / created using the actual VECTOR program. If you have any questions regarding your artwork, please contact us at email@example.com.